Sunday 6 March 2016

Mahi Foundation Data entry job

Helllo friends,

If you are checking the loyality of mahi foundation then you will found that it is only 1years before website and not showing the information also which represent that it may be scam. so beware for it and take a complete knowledge about it.
And not much information is available on net about it.

I also recieved the mail from it and asking for money just for registration fee, but fee is very high and who will authorize that they will pay on time and who will certify that work is ok or not, only mahi foundation.

And after taking the money they will send the work if you spend your time with it and send the work back to it but you may be recieve the mail from this side that your content is not upto date and there are lot of error then who will responsible for it.

So my suggestion is please avoid these types of mail and save your money and time both.

And be happy and see the other compaines which does not demand any money like clixsense.com, megatypers.com.

My friends after lot of searching you will find out that online money earning is not easy and no body will pay you 100 rs or 200 rs for per page because you also know very well there are lot of typers who can type 200 pages per day also but it is not so please see all the information and terms and condition  to avoid any fraud.

22 comments:

  1. are you sure they are scammed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so as per my knowloedge and assessment..

      Delete
    2. Bhai I am 100% sure this is fake fraud
      I have loss of 3000 money
      Please don't invest in online data entry

      Delete
  2. Get daily suggestions and instructions for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    JOIN FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not fake stop spreading bad things about them even though u haven't tried.??? If u have any query provide them registration no.??have u dare???. This website it 3.5 year old u can check on www.scamadvisor.com.I am also working for them since 6 months.I am getting my all money in time .#Mahi_foundation_not_fake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Hello suraj sir i want to join this company but i am doubt be seeing bad rivews of some people...Kindly u send me some payment proof of them..and help me my mail id is bikramkeshripanda123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sir.I will help you .This site is 100% true .I am also working as a freelance since 6 months .I admit it that they are delayed to payment as well QC report but atleast not fake.Stop spreading fake things.They will sign you a legal agreement with 100rs notry.Contact me surajkuamrm196@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. sir why u give ur fake mail...if u know this company is 100% genuine and you worked 6 months with them...so you help others..

      Delete
    3. Hello this mail id is fake .. surajkuamrm196.com@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. http://www.mahifoundation.com/faq.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. mahifoundation is a fake and scam company..i request people donot join with this company..if anyone need any proof please contact me my mail id is bikramkeshripanda123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send details, whether it is fake or true,
      Thomas,
      eattickan17@mail.com

      Delete
  9. mahifoundation is a fake and scam company..i request people donot join with this company

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mahi foundation is a fake and fraud company. Request you to not to join with this company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Company is genuin. Why did you removed my comment dated 7 July 2018. I worked for them and got payment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please click the below link to get more idea about Mahi Foundation:

    https://www.quora.com/Is-mahifoundation-com-a-legit-and-trustworthy-site-to-work-from-home

    ReplyDelete